Saturday, April 5, 2008

Kempston Catch-up

Shaun, Finn, and I serendipitously traveled down to Sacramento last week to attend my college roomate's wedding. It was fun to see old friends and have everyone meet Finn. He did incredibly well on both plane rides (au natural of course-they banned kid cold medicine, remember?)- Shaun and I beyond thankful. Here's a brief moment of Shaun and I enjoying dinner while Finn was sleeping during the reception. Today was also my cousin Mary's baby shower. Baby Caseley is scheduled to arrive on April 14th and we are all so excited to meet our new boy or girl cousin. Mary looked beautiful and had the glow of an expectant mom awaiting her new baby. Finn joined the party a little late but was still able to take a picture (although asleep) with his new cousin-to-be. Two grammas for the price of finn.

Learning how to stick out my tongue and talk. He's very verbal right now (like his dad). I'll be posting video's soon of his 'talking.' He usually tells a lot of jokes.





No comments: