Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Fun at Lake Okaboji

Over Memorial Day weekend Joe, Cherry, Shaun, Finn, and I flew to Minnesota to visit Shaun's brother David and his family. We traveled down to Iowa to their cabin on Lake Okaboji for a few days as well. We had a wonderful time and Finn did really well. It was his 2nd vacation, so he's becoming quite the traveler. Here are some fun pictures from our trip.

Our first night there, Finn was already napping from the trip (notice the monitor on my belt).
With cousins Kate and Connor before my walk with Grandpa Joe!
Aunt Lisa held me every night so that Mommy and Daddy could play lots of fun games. Finn LOVED his time with Aunt Lisa. ;)
At 'Arnold's Perk' coffee shop with Uncle David.
My fun lobster beach outfit. Ready to go swimming!



No comments: