Wednesday, August 6, 2008

A rare and precious moment...

Last night I met with my Bible Study group for coffee and catching up. Finn came with me. We had a super busy day and there were not many opportunities for naps. Usually this means immediate meltdowns but last night he just literally fell asleep in my lap. The reason I am posting this is because if you know Finn then you know this is a RARITY! But I so loved and cherished this moment that I had to capture it and share it with you all. It was so special to hold my sleeping boy for his evening nap.

3 comments:

Allison said...

So cute, loved seeing it!

Grandma Cherry said...

Your picture belongs in a magazine!!!!

Brooke said...

Grandma Cherry is right! Your picture does belong in a magazine!! There aren't many things sweeter than a sleepy, cuddly baby boy. What a treat!