Wednesday, October 1, 2008

8 Months

An update is LONG overdue from us!  Finn is now 8 months old and CRAWLING!  Our world has changed from watching Finn sit quietly and play with his toys to running around the house chasing after our little boy who is very busy!  He's pulling books off the bookshelf, crawling into different rooms, trying to grab electrical cords, opening and shutting cupboards, etc.  It's exhausting for Mom but a lot of fun for Finn!  I'm kissing more boo-boo's and wiping off dirty hands, but its fun to see him start to transition from baby to boy.  Here's some fun pictures from the past month of what our family has been up to.  Enjoy! 
  
Family photo at Matt and Mallery's wedding.




I like to hang out under my high chair with Oscar.  This is Oscar's favorite place to linger while Finn is getting a snack.  Hmmm... I wonder why?  

One of my favorite things to do is open and close the dryer door.  This keeps me very busy while Mom tries to do laundry.  Emphasis on the word TRIES.  ;)



1 comment:

Moriah @ Please Pass the Salt said...

Hey Heidi!! I tried to respond via email to your comment and it said your yahoo account was discontinued, so I got stuck. (Got it off Facebook, btw.)

Wouldn't that be so fun to all get together?! Your little guy is so, so cute. Thanks for commenting! Glad to know you're around! :)