A sweet, sweet friend from college, Stephanie, tagged me on her blog for this fun list. So, here goes!
Eight things I look forward to...
1. Moving into a bigger home so we can continue growing our family!
2. Getting to see my dear friends, Jen and Kristen, in September
3. The first time Finn says 'I love you Momma'
4. Date nights with Shaun
5. Being able to have all of our friends and family over to our house for holidays and parties
6. Teaching preschool again someday
7. Traveling to Italy - someday!
8. Upcoming Fall season of TV - juicy!
Eight things I did yesterday...
1. Drove thru starbucks (same here Steph!)
2. Worked in the Children's Ministries office at church
3. Went to Target
4. Chatted with my parents
5. Did some laundry
6. Went out to dinner with a great friend at a super yummy restaurant!
7. Read and went to bed
8. Woke up this morning to find out another good friend had gotten engaged!
Eight things I wish I could do...
1. Eat a meal without an 18 month-old running around me in circles
2. Redecorate my house without a budget
3. Run or excercise with ease - ha!
4. Be more comfortable with myself
5. Sleep peacefully at night without thinking of everything else I 'should' be doing
7. Be able to drop everything for Finn to spend time playing instead of finishing my to-do list
8. Finish an entired crossword puzzle all by myself!
8 Shows I Watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Dancing With the Stars
3. The Office
4. The Bachelor/Bachelorette
5. Gossip Girl
6. One Tree Hill
7. Anything and everything that is on the Food Network!
8. I love re-runs of Friends, Gilmore Girls, and Sex and the City (only on TV)
Moriah (when you get back from vacation) ;)
Can't wait to see what you write ladies!