Monday, December 6, 2010

Awaiting Baby Mack

There will be no picture to accompany this post due to the fact that I'm not stepping near a camera at this size.

That being said, we've had mostly great news with the impending arrival of Mack. Our 37 week ultrasound showed a very large, but very healthy baby boy. There is a possibility that his kidneys are holding too much liquid but its something they are watching, no one seems too concerned for now. We will know more when he arrives! For now we are praying for a safe, healthy, EARLY delivery for both Mom and baby. (Well, mostly Momma is praying for the early part.) I've just about had it with all of this false labor and not quite sure how many more days of this I can take. Luckily I have a great doctor who's very willing to hear me out and assist a 38 week pregnant, crazy woman. Poor Shaun, I've cried so much these past 3 weeks that he's just started giving me hugs right when he comes home instead of asking how my day was.

Baby Mack - we are ready for you to come! Everything is in place - cleaned and prepped - now we just need you!

Excited for whats ahead . . .

No comments: